A Very Happy New Year to all readers! New Year’s is the perfect time to take a hard look at the past year and to think ahead for the year ahead. Here are my resolutions for 2006 as a Webmaster:
1. Write (or get written) an average of 2 articles per week.
2. Submit at least one article per week to ezine directories to increase backlinks.
3. Duplicate content is getting penalized by search engines. Another resolution is to replace existing pages containing duplicate content with fresh content without changing filenames, topic etc.
4. Launch about 6-8 new, quality websites and 2-3 turnkey websites this year.
5. Send out one ezine everyday.
6. Do at least 5 promotional activities everyday.
7. Send out press releases more regularly. Paid PRs on PWeb.com give great results.
8. Add communities (forums) to some of my existing content sites and work hard to grow them.
9. I have built sites and promoted them without spending a dime so far. This year, I plan to invest a nice part of my earnings back into business.
10. Add seasonal content and plan seasonal activities, contests etc. on all websites.
11. Increase earnings and traffic by 4 times by the next holiday season.
12. Send out holiday business mail in time. My cards and gifts got delayed this year (as always).
Whether I keep up to these or not, and what new resolutions are made throughout the year will be posted (with utmost honesty) right here. So, do keep coming back to check on me!